Dog Pawrignon - For the Dog who knows about quality and only wants what is best! Let your furry friend join your fancy dinner, and let your BFF enjoy it's own Doggy Champagne! With the delicious Salmon Infused Oil this Champagne will give your dog a taste of the high-life.
What you need to know about the Dow Pawrignon ChampagneContains Salmon Oil to make this a delicious treat
Made with filtered water, packed with wild caught Alaskan salmon oil and a drop of organic food coloring, this is a healthy treat sure to delight!
*Always consult with your veterinarian before introducing new items into your pet's diet
5 GREAT BENEFITS OF FISH OIL FOR DOGS AND CATS
- EPA, one of the two omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil, acts as an anti-inflammatory. It will help with any condition that causes inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints—such as arthritis.
- It will ease inflammation due to allergies, and reduce itchy skin and dandruff. This can also be an effective way to potentially decrease the incidence of hot spots on your pet.
- Like many fat supplements, it promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and reduces shedding. (For cats, this may also mean fewer hairballs, since your cat won’t pick up as many loose hairs while grooming.)
- DHA, the other omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil, is important in brain and eye development in puppies and kittens. Giving fish oil to pregnant or nursing pets can benefit the babies once they're born.
- In some studies, fish oil has slowed the growth of cancer. Though more studies are needed to reach conclusive results, some veterinarians recommend it for any pets with cancer.